- Esmane info
Ericsson Software Supply Operations team is looking for a Plugin Developer to develop and maintain plugins for our internal software system. The plugins support deviations from the system standard functionality as well as support our software value chain process automation journey. The Developer will collaborate closely with Plugin Development team and Application Operations team as well as other relevant Stakeholders and plugin requesters.
As a Developer, you will:
- Understand the business logic and requirements behind plugin requests;
- Plan, analyze, design, implement, test and maintain plugins;
- Set up and configure development environments;
- Upload plugins to different environments;
- Troubleshoot and assist in solving technical (system) problems in plugin development;
- Find, suggest and/or implement improvements in plugin development (review and refactor existing plugins);
- Share knowledge and best practice within the team and drive performance improvement;
- Ensure plugin changes (new or adapted plugins) are included in and supported by the latest and future software system releases;
- Drive standardization of custom plugins to be part of software system standard functionality.
To succeed in this role, you should have:
- Ability to cooperate in an agile team and use modern software development practices;
- Knowledge of Java, XML, XSD, Eclipse, Tomcat, Jira, GIT, SQL
- Innovative and open mindset to adapt to the ever-changing environment;
- A “can do” attitude with a collaborative mindset;
- Fluent English and good communication skills;
- Higher education in the field of Engineering or Computer Science;
- Already knowledge of or genuine interest to learn the software value chain.
We will provide you:
- Diverse and attractive motivation package with a possibility to participate in company award programs
- Opportunity to learn, develop and build your career in a truly international and closely cooperating global company
- Opportunity to work flexible office hours in Ülemiste City and combine it with working from home