- Esmane info
French Travel Consultant (Tallinn based)
Hurtigruten Estonia OÜ is Hurtigruten's Estonian branch of the company, focused on phone and web sales and a wide range of support functions. There are over 200 employees from over 30 different countries working in the Tallinn office. Since our ships will be operating in new destinations, we are looking for more travel and tourism enthusiasts to join our Team.
- 6 extra days off per year
- Good staff benefits, including family and friends, discount on our amazing voyages
- Sport compensation
- Enthusiastic and ambitious colleagues
- Opportunity to experience a truly international working environment
- Friendly, positive and fun atmosphere, different team and company events
- Development opportunities
Job description, tasks
- Receive and make phone calls, e-mails and/or chats and act as the first point of contact for customers
- Maximize every sales opportunity
- Focus on quality customer service
- Provide an effective, polite, friendly and professional service
Hurtigruten is one of Norway's strongest brands and is a spearhead in Norwegian and international tourism. Its ships have been operating in and exploring some of the most challenging waters in the world since 1893; the roots go back to the Norwegian polar heroes. The combination of local transport and tourism with its ships in a year-round route along the Norwegian coast creates today's authentic experiences for guests from all over the world.
Hurtigruten is also the world’s largest expedition cruise company, which comes with a responsibility to ensure that sustainability is integrated across all of the operations. It focuses on innovation, technology and concrete measures to explore as responsibly as possible. The Expedition ships offer unforgettable voyages to Antarctica, Greenland, Iceland, Spitsbergen, the Americas, Europe and across the Atlantic Ocean etc.
- Fluent French language skills, written and spoken (at least C1 level)
- Strong customer service experience and communication skills
- Proven ability to handle multiple tasks and demonstrate flexibility
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Results-oriented and attentive to details
Working time: full-time work based on monthly schedules, opening hours: Mon-Fri 10.00 - 20. Sat 10.30 - 18.00, Sun: Closed.