- Esmane info
Are you an IT project manager or tech lead that like to be in the sweet spot between business and IT infrastructure? Do you want to be a central piece in one of the largest migrations of bank services in Sweden and the Baltics the coming years?
Swedbank is in the midst of a next generation infrastructure transformation to strengthen resilience and stability for all applications and business services. We are setting up an operative A-team to guide the bank through this migration, and we need you to lead them and your stakeholders.
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Be instrumental in the migration of bank services into next generation automated infrastructure, a key part of Swedbank’s strategic program portfolio for the coming years
- Build a close relation and cooperation with teams across all tech and business areas.
- Form a unique understanding how IT and business ties together in the leading bank in Sweden & Baltics
- Be key in your team’s success by leading and being close to them day to day
- Deliver towards challenging targets with a lot of mandate and support in how to reach these goals
- Design and execute on a migration run book for a vast array of services such as Mobile Bank to payment infrastructure serving our +4M customers
- Be part of our open, simple and caring culture with fantastic colleagues
What is needed in this role:
- Senior experience in driving operational projects or structured processes with clear targets, deadlines, and multiple deliveries over time
- Being firm with a smile - great stakeholder management skills and capacity to facilitate collaboration cross teams and divisions, while providing guidance and support
- Experience leading cross functional tech teams
- Understanding of application and infrastructure layers
- Experience from application deployment and change management
- Particular about details and ability to aggregate to form a bigger picture
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference.
"Join our team and...
be a part of and form a brand-new team of different tech competences working towards a joint goal, pushing the needle to deliver stable and resilient service to our customers 24-7, 365 days a year." Jill Ekholm, your future leader
We look forward to receiving your application by 30.06.2022.
Location: Sundbyberg, Tallinn
Recruiting manager: Jill Ekholm, +46702056135
SACO: Henrik Joelsson
Finansförbundet: Åke Skoglund, +46 858590288
If you are employed in Estonia, please note that salary offered for this position ranges from 3300-5000 EUR gross i.e. before taxes.
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.