- Esmane info
BA Process Engineering is looking for an awesome specialist who will be responsible for Automatical Optical Inspection (AOI) of PCBAs for 4/5G radios and basebands.
Are you ready to make unimaginable possible?
Have guts and all the necessary skills? Then what you are waiting for?
As a PCBA Process Engineer in AOI area, you will:
• Develop and implement AOI processes (e.g. AOI operator interaction with Review station)
• Develop application SW for AOI machines (including development of libraries)
• Participate in DfMs and do research on PCBA inspectability with AOI
• Do root-cause analysis (RCA) and lead improvement projects (e.g. DMAIC) in AOI area
• Learn about other PCBA processes (e.g. X-ray inspection, machine soldering and etc.) and have a chance to work with them
To succeed in this role, you should have:
• Professional higher education in one of the following areas as minimum: Engineering, Production, IT, Technology or Science
• Minimum 1 year of work experience in SMT/PCBA production or electronics circuit design or mechatronics.
• Be familiar with at least three (3) of the following areas:
Paste printing, automated dispensing, machine/manual soldering, component mounting, AOI, SPI, X-ray (MXI/AXI), BGA rework, different types of PCBA testing, routing (depanelling), laser marking.
• Good communication and presentation skills in English.
• Excel (similar to requirements for "Microsoft Office Specialist: Excel Associate" examination)
• Computer skills (similar to requirements for "CompTIA A+" examination)
• Strong will and can-do attitude to improve things
We look forward to receiving your application by 26.06.2022