- Esmane info
Test Technology, Test Hardware Development, System Support department is looking for a Configuration Manager. As Configuration Manager you play a very important role in test development projects. You are responsible for driving and maintaining the documentation and product structures that are needed to produce, use and maintain Ericsson test systems.
Additionally, the Configuration Manager has an important role to play in the coordination of documentation needs for (new) test systems and following through test system releases, as well as to keep an eye out for the quality and correctness of documents.
To do this, you will work with Project Managers, Product Owners and Development Engineers, and as a team you will work to keep documentation up to date, which is important for our stake holders.
As a Configuration Manager, you will:
• Propose and agree document plans to support product and project lifecycle
• Follow up that document plan implementation
• Create and work on product structures for (new) test systems
• Drive the release process for test systems throughout the life cycle of the product
• Create and maintain product data in our systems
• Train others to use the documentation processes at Test Development
• Clarify and formalize ways of working and processes.
To succeed in this role, you should have:
• Technical understanding and logical mindset.
• University education or minimum 3 years' experience in technical design or documentation and/or product life cycle management.
• Accurate, diligent and eye for details
• Ability to think through and solve complex issues
• Presentation and good self-expression skills, ability to train others (individual and groups)
• Willingness to work according to agile ways of working
• A team player, good social skills and able to organise your work
• To be proactive and showing initiative come natural to you
• Strong personal drive and result oriented
• A positive and self-motivating personality
• Fluent English in speaking, reading and writing.
We look forward to receiving your application by 30.06.2022