- Esmane info
You are THE Cloudmorian if you are:
- experienced in a similar role (min 3 years) within an international, tech company;
- a fan of a scale up environment and on great terms with the management of cross-border teams;
- tech-savvy (in terms of using all the contemporary HR tools, such as BambooHR, CultureAmp etc) and process-oriented with an exceptional eye for detail;
- unbeatable in your organisational skills, proactive approach, and problem-solving mindset;
- a true people person with integrity, empathy, and outstanding communication skills being your DNA;
- fluent in spoken and written English.
- To be actively involved in the development and implementation of our cross-border strategic people-related processes, best practices, and initiatives;
- To be an integral member of the People & Culture team in establishing a supportive, engaging, and empowering work environment in all of our locations;
- To be the Ambassador of our great reputation as an attractive Employer by ensuring top-notch Employee experience on daily basis.
Omalt poolt pakume
- a truly supportive and empowering work environment packed with interesting challenges, growth options, and an opportunity to make a global impact!;
- an awesomely supportive and fun People & Culture team to create serious magic with;
- a hybrid working model (however, we do also have an awesome office space in the heart of Tallinn);
- fun and educating events on regular basis;
- extra vacation allowance (additional 7 calendar days per annum);
- modern work equipment;
- competitive remuneration package topped off with several additional perks;
- the greatest team of top-notch professionals to be on this mission with!