- Esmane info
Job ID: 10619
This is a great opportunity to join one of the most exciting efforts within Nordea and gain a key role as responsible for delivering efficient operational sparring and support as well as contribute to the strategic agenda? We are now looking for a Production Planner to A production planner being responsible for the Finnish BBD and BB scope in terms of supporting leaders to plan, be in control and follow up the required volumes and thereby FTEs to fulfil demand from BBD FI high risk and BB medium and low risk case handling.
At Nordea, we’re committed to being a partner our customers and society can count on. Compliance and integrity go hand in hand. Joining us means you’ll have an impact on how we do banking – today and tomorrow. So bring your ideas, skills and unique background. With us, you’ll be in good company with plenty of opportunities to collaborate, grow and make your mark on something bigger.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the KYC Operations Mass Market team Business Banking. In KYC Operations Mass Market Business Banking our current mandate is to perform enhanced due diligence on existing high risk customers on behalf of Business Banking Direct (BBD) and ongoing due diligence for low and normal risk clients in Business Banking segment (BB), part of Commercial & Business Banking (CBB). As a bank, Nordea takes its responsibilities to society seriously and has built strong defences to avoid being used by criminals. Group Financial Crime Prevention (GFCP) is a unit of over 1500 experts who are fully engaged in this mission to protect Nordea, its customers and, society at large.
What you will be doing:
As KYC production planner your most vital tasks will be to:
- Demonstrate a superior business understanding and drive KYC production planning for the full Finnish scope for HR BBD and M/LR BB
- Deliver high quality analyses and decision making proposals for managers
- Drive the development of the production planning processes and tools
- Secure the delivery of high quality communication material to internal and external stakeholders
- Collaborate with other local and the global production planners in improving our management information reports, processes
You will not only cover a wide range of responsibilities in relation to handling tasks and support colleagues, but also get a chance to impact strategic, tactical and operational decisions and evolve personally and professionally.
You'll join a KYC Operations MM Estonian team consists of 40+ employees and currently two team leads. We are in the middle of transition and transformation, where you together with team leads play a crucial role. The role is based in Tallinn, Estonia.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role the following capabilities are required:
- We are looking for a result oriented senior analyst who has previous experience with management support, analytics or potentially in consultancy. It is essential that you understand the underlying business drivers and take a cross-functional perspective in discussions on business plans
- You need to be able to engage stakeholders in order to manage expectations, involvement and requirements and always strive to support the KYC processing management team in the best possible way. An analytical mind-set and strong interpersonal skills are a requisite
- Additionally you must thrive in an environment where standards are high and deadlines can be short. We value candidates who are good at keeping an overview of how to optimise processes while being able to structure and organise effectively
- Data vizualisation and presentations skills are needed often and thus having working experience is regarded as plus
Expectations for the skills:
- Excellent skills on MS Office tools, especially Excel
- Power BI, Power Query and SQL skills are regarded as advantage
- Lean and operational excellence knowledge are regarded as advantage
- English and Finnish are working languages thus expectation is to be fluent in both
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 09/07/2022. For more information, you’re welcome to contact Evelyn Lehto, email@example.com.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please be aware that any applications or CVs coming through email or direct messages will not be accepted or considered.