- Esmane info
Are you an ambitious Product Manager ready to change the world of e-commerce?
Look no further - this is a rare opportunity to work in one of the biggest fintech companies in the Baltics and change the way people shop. We are building something truly awesome and this is just the beginning.
Do you get excited with new ideas and just want to get s#!t done?
We expect you to push for innovative ideas and not wait for anyone to babysit you. You will lead a team of engineers to execute business goals that lead to better user experiences. By applying your superpowers you can have a large impact on the whole company in a healthy, collaborative environment.
Our focus is always on quality and building proper systems instead of rushing new projects and later fixing the accumulated overhead. Going through the phases of discovery, execution and testing we expect everyone to ship products that our customers and partners will love.
If so, consider applying for the position of Product Manager to start leading your team. The team will work in an agile way to produce and maintain new high-quality features. By working closely with other Product teams as well as other departments, you will have a hands-on role in shaping the future of payments
• 2+ years of experience in building consumer products
• Hands-on experience with product management tools, like data analytics platforms.
• Excellent written and verbal English
We expect you to
• Lead your team as well as collaborate with project managers to create the best possible commercial and financial products
• Push for innovative ideas and not wait for anyone to babysit you
• Take responsibility for the features, where your team is an owner, and maintain and develop these with the highest quality
• Keep an overview of projects that you lead, using internal tools
• A friendly, but driven work environment
• Ability to work remotely with a flexible schedule (we don’t care where you get things done, what matters is that you do get things done)
• An opportunity to experience the excitement and challenges of a fast-growing fintech company
• The chance to make an impact in the world of commerce
• Competitive compensation and attractive business trips
• Working equipment (e.g laptop) of your choice
• Very modern office in Tallinn or Tartu with great coworkers
• Company-wide gatherings annually and team events on a regular basis