- Esmane info
1. Developing an in-depth understanding of company products.
2. Identify prioritize target customers (KOL's, General practitioners, specialists etc), that are the most important for detailing.
3. Visiting KOL’s, Specialists, General Practitioners and presenting company products (Boncel, Monofer, etc).
4. Develop strong relationships with identified target KOL‘s on the basis of trust and in the form of personal expertise and the ability to solve their problems or other value propositions.
5. Form a clear understanding of pharmaceutical tenders’ system and work on medical need creation in particular hospitals.
6. Adapting marketing material received from headquarters with translations, market specifics, etc.
7. Collaborate with marketing team in headquarters providing insights, advice on product strategies.
8. Collaborate with Medical Affairs Manager after receiving queries from doctors.
9. Seek to understand competitor activities, strategies when detailing or presenting.
10. Prepare reports about visits (in Pharmadrome) and complete other administrative tasks (for example, invoices) under agreed terms.
Professional and personal competencies
1. Bachelor's degree in nursing, pharmacy, life sciences, or other related field.
2. Experience working as a medical representative or product specialist in pharmaceutical Company.
3. Effective verbal and written communication: professional negotiation and value selling tactics.
4. Relationship management skills, ability to build and maintain lasting professional connections.
5. Can-do attitude and persuasive, resilient personality
6. Daily planning skills, experience for short / long term KPI.
7. Driving license.
8. English skills.
- Interesting work in fast growing international pharmaceutical company ;
- Personal car and all worktools (computer, phone);
- Possibility to work from home office remotely with flexible working hours;
- Competitive salary plus quarterly performance bonuses;
- Supportive international team and management.
Please attach your CV in English.