- Esmane info
Are you passionate about data-driven business intelligence solutions and would want to contribute to IT developments in Swedbank Credit Risk area?
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Take lead in and/or participate in information- and solution analyses as a part of defining detailed requirements and solution design;
- Collect requirements in cross-border collaboration with different stakeholders;
- Create and develop process descriptions and functional documentation;
- Implement and maintain credit risk IRB models;
- Regularly monitor credit risk calculations’ input data and calculation results;
- Participate in various testing activities;
- Support end-users on the usage of risk systems/solutions and solving issues related to risk systems;
- Be part of and contribute to a team with a great atmosphere.
What is needed in this role:
- A positive and devoted team player with a strong drive to develop credit risk area within the bank;
- Very good communication skills (listen, ask questions, build trust) as well as good writing and documentation skills;
- Fluency in English and essential Estonian language skills for everyday communication;
- Higher education in IT, finance/economics, or any other relevant field;
- Knowledge about how a financial institution and credit business works;
- Ability to use analytical software (such as SAS or IBM SPSS Modeler);
- Ability to work with databases (previous experience using SQL is a plus);
- Previous experience in IT systems’ requirements analysis;
- Experience with maintenance or development of IT systems is considered an advantage;
- Experience with agile way of working is a plus.
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference.
"Join our team and...
be part of challenging initiatives in credit risk area enabling efficient risk and capital management. You have a great opportunity to develop yourself on working with databases, risk applications and build a good understanding of credit business and credit risk areas. The outcome of your work will play a very important role in the organization" Heiki Hanson, your future leader
We look forward to your application at 28.06.2022 the latest.
If you are to be employed in Estonia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2750 – 4150 EUR gross i.e. before taxes.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.