- Esmane info
What you will need to succeed?
As a Data Analyst, you will:
- Work closely together with cross functional teams and stakeholders: help them leverage data and analytics tools to solve problems
- Be the ambassador for data-driven decisions
- Analyze data and map data sources
- Work with product and performance data
- Translate business requirements into technical solutions
- Build the capabilities for fast and reliable data solutions
- Work with distributed teams
To succeed in this role, you should have:
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Are skilled user of MS Office (especially Excel)
- Experience working with data visualization tools such as PowerBI, Tableau
- Good understanding of data systems and databases, also data structures and modeling
- Proactive, Innovative and collaborative mindset
- Ability to document your work in easy to read and understand text
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Fluent English, other languages will be an advantage
Beneficial to have:
- Experience in Gaming
- Knowledge of math, probability and statistics
- A degree in a quantitative field such as Finance, Economics, Computer Science, Statistics, Math, Physics or specialized training/certification or equivalent work experience
We are looking for a passionate Data Analyst to join our team! You'll be turning data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions.
You will also be clarifying analytics requests liaising with business stakeholders as well as translating business requirements into data analytics projects and deliverables.
If you are proactive, a team player, you have an analytical mind and good attention to detail, plus you are a problem-solver, critical thinker, and a good communicator then this is a role for you!
What's in it for you?
- Challenging and rewarding work
- Supporting and award-winning working environment
- Homelike and modern office in Tallinn city center
- Benefit package
- Friendly and fun colleagues
- Work in an international team