- Esmane info
Evolution is a leading international B2B provider of games and services in online casino. Operating in the forefront of our industry, we offer a turn-key solution for casino operators. Our licensees’ players can move flawlessly between mobile, tablet and desktop to play slots or live casino, which feature real tables with real dealers in real time. Our innovative and high-quality offer includes brands like Evolution Live, Red Tiger and NetEnt, and multiple award-winning international player product favorites, such as Crazy Time, Lightning Roulette and Gonzo’s Quest. Evolution is listed on Nasdaq Nordic with a MCAP of EUR 20+BN.
We are now looking for an experienced and driven Product Business Analyst! This is truly an exciting opportunity for a talented individual looking for a career in a dynamic and international work environment!
As our Product Business Analyst, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of our Live Dealer game portfolio as well as the additional services we provide to our clients.
Your responsibilities will include requirement analysis, market research, participation in product design, and tactical decisions made in conjunction with our various Product Owners regarding product development, promotion and distribution. We seek an outgoing, cooperative, and objective professional to add to our professional team.
- At least 3 years experience in business analysis or a related field;
- At least a bachelor’s degree in an appropriate field of study or one of the globally-recognized certifications: CCBA, CBAP, CPRE, PBA, AAC, CFLBA;
- Advanced technical skills, excellent documentation skills;
- Experience working in Agile software development;
- Competency in Atlassian software development and collaboration tools, including JIRA and Confluence;
- Domain Knowledge in Gambling and Live games strongly preferred;
- Excellent English language communication skills;
- Ability to plan and execute requirement analysis in a logical, structured, systematic manner;
- Good leadership and social skills to mediate and cooperate well with other Evolution team members;
- Ability to work in a fast-moving, high-pressure environment whilst maintaining accuracy and attention to detail;
- Ability to operate independently, and as part of a team.
- Assisting Product Owners in:
- strategic business planning and defining new projects,
- defining project goals and scope,
- improving product user experience, including user interface prototyping,
- data analysis of product performance monitoring;
- Eliciting, analyzing, and specifying requirements;
- Documenting requirements during the development process in a format of user stories;
- Keeping up to date product specifications for knowledge sharing between project teams and requirements reuse;
- Participating in requirements validation, including user testing sessions;
- Supporting requirements validation, preparing information and presentations for stakeholders and team members to address questions regarding proposed product decisions;
- Assisting with communication between project teams, improving transparency, and radiating information;
- Monitoring and ensuring consistency across products;
- Advising and integrating business analysis techniques standards.
- Challenging work with the absolutely latest technologies in a dynamic international team;
- A competitive, experience-based remuneration package;
- Opportunities to progress within the company;
- A healthy mix of startup-like culture of the company, which enables us to try new approaches and technologies and remain on the edge of technological development and enterprise, with stability and supporting functions to help you focus on your job;
- Being a part of an international team in a successful, publicly traded company;
- Health insurance, contemporary office environment, international IT conferences, training, hackathons, top notch equipment, and other benefits and perks.