- Esmane info
The Yolo Group brings next-level innovation to the worlds of gaming, fintech, blockchain, and more. Serving millions of users worldwide, the company is committed to putting the customer at the center of the universe via a wide range of fun, fast and fair products and services.
Our Fraud Engineering team is looking for senior-level Elixir Developers to help take our technology to the next level! Become a part of one of the strongest Elixir/Erlang tech companies - we were recently nominated as the #1 IT company in Estonia!
As an Elixir Developer, you will be working on automated fraud prevention systems and building an internal back office for our fraud agents. The team is small and agile - tech lead, a couple of developers, and a PO. We have product ownership and we all impact the output and features created. Our team's mission is to provide the best fraud prevention solutions while not detracting from customer experience and maintaining privacy, especially for our crypto users.
- Writing software to automatically detect fraudulent patterns in users behavior;
- Building integral parts of the system to protect the company and the users themselves from being victims of fraud;
- User linking, device fingerprinting, customer behavior analysis, KYC solutions, blockchain, and payments system fraud prevention.
✍️ Your daily life
- Focusing on back-end development to create responsive, performant, maintainable, and fault-tolerant software;
- Defining, coding, debugging, testing, and deploying new features;
- Cooperating with users and partners to find best solutions;
- Documenting your work;
- Communicating with the team to find the best solutions together.
🤩 Is it you who we are looking for?
- Senior-level experience with Elixir or Erlang;
- Open-minded attitude towards new technologies;
- Very good in verbal and written English;
- General growth mindset and will to learn;
- Interest in fraud prevention would be great.
➕Knowledge of the following would be a plus
- Phoenix LiveView
- Apache Tinkerpop(graph computing framework)
- Phoenix LiveView
- Unique domain and challenges you have never seen before
- Opportunity to create the most innovative and exciting products in the gaming and fintech market
- Frequent personal growth feedback through peer reviews and coaching
- Competitive base pay
- Generous learning & development package
- 24 paid Innovation Days per year to work on exciting projects of your choice
- Monthly sports compensation⚽️
- An in-house gym, sauna, and cafeteria
- 3 health days per year
- Birthday day off 🥳
- Free parking at the office
- Our relaxing sleeping pods deserve a separate mention
- Plenty of events, celebrations, and field trips. We’re known for finding occasions to celebrate and get together (safely of course). It may sound like a cliché, but we work hard and we play hard - Barney Stinson would say that our parties are legend- wait for it -dary. And we mean legendary...🎉
- We love sports and are passionate cricket ambassadors - we even have our own cricket team that welcomes new members
PS: We are providing full relocation support.
If you feel excited, but would like to hear more, don't hesitate to apply, and we will sort everything out as we go!