- Esmane info
E-COMMERCE PRODUCT MANAGER
NoCry is a modern & fast-growing Estonian ecommerce company, offering work, safety & hobby gear and focusing heavily on the build quality and design of the products. We sell directly to consumers through a variety of online sales channels in North America, Europe and Asia, with the majority of our customers coming from the US.
Our largest distribution channel to date is Amazon, where we have become one of the leading industry brands, achieving #1 best seller ranking for our products on a regular basis. Over 7 years, we have amassed well over 3 million happy customers.
We are just in the beginning of our journey of becoming a well-recognized global brand. If you want to be a part of it, apply now to join to our team!
To achieve those goals and support our growth, we're looking to expand our team with a dedicated and analytical E-COMMERCE PRODUCT MANAGER.
WHAT'S THE JOB?
- Monitoring Amazon product pages to make sure we have spot-on and converting listings at all times.
- Suggesting and planning product information and content updates.
- Managing product information uploads including copy, images, videos, backend keywords, and technical information to the Amazon marketplace.
- A/B testing and optimizing our Amazon product listings for higher traffic, CTR, and conversions.
- Reporting to Amazon about product page-related issues and managing cases with Seller Support.
- Keeping pace with Amazon trends and developments.
WHAT QUALITIES DO YOU NEED TO HAVE?
- Experience in CMS management (experience with Amazon CMS is not required).
- Experience in Excel/Google Spreadsheet - basic formulas, formatting, and data management.
- Experience in describing issues and managing cases.
- Ability to think creatively and solve minor issues independently.
- Well organized and consistent.
- Good communicator with fluent English (the ability to read and write in German would be beneficial).
- Basic knowledge of SEO would be beneficial.
- Some creative skills would be beneficial.
WHAT'S THE OFFER?
What every single one of our team members values most about their work at NoCry, is how each of them plays a major role in building something big up from scratch in a fun and relaxed work environment that values individuality and original thoughts and ideas. For that, we believe in offering:
- opportunity to grow and develop together with the company, unique experience in the largest Amazon e-commerce company in Estonia.
- career possibilities: advance to SEO or Sales managing.
- a competitive salary to truly dedicated people.
- a fun, supportive, no-bullshit work environment.
- unique health benefits (incl. health insurance).
- fun team gatherings.
- flexible working arrangements and remote working opportunities.
- brand-new office space in the center of Tallinn with sea view.
WANNA DO THIS?
Please submit your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com, explaining why do you think you're the best person for this job. Before you do that though, know that we prefer to spend our time building an epic company & brand, not looking through applications that are clearly far from what we've listed in the job description. Therefore, please apply only if you truly feel that you'd be good at this job, and are genuinely excited about this opportunity.