- Esmane info
At Electrolux, we are passionate about improving everyday life for millions of people and the planet. It’s embodied in everything we do. We believe that great tasting food brings people together. That our favorite clothes bring out the best in us. And that the home should be a place for wellbeing, a place to care for ourselves and our loved ones.
We are on a transformation journey fully shifting towards a consumer centric approach, reshaping the way we engage, interact, and create value for our consumers – it’s an environment in constant change where we evangelize new ways of thinking, and we are looking into new business models.
Currently we are looking for an open-minded and agile Junior Digital Marketing Specialist for Estonia, who will be responsible for AEG and Electrolux brands. The main goal will be to strengthen Electrolux Group brands position on market with a clear focus on delivering a best-in-class Consumer Experience during Consumer Journey at all relevant touch points.
Junior Digital Marketing Specialist works closely with Marketing Team in Baltic Countries, sales and product teams as well as controlling or supporting agencies. Based on brand strategies, develops, and executes Annual Marketing Plans to drive effectively business results.
Location: the role is based in Tallinn, Estonia
Junior Digital Marketing Specialist
The Junior Digital Marketing Specialist’s role is to design, create, and deliver marketing programs to support expansion and growth of the company services and products. This role requires an in-depth knowledge of Electrolux Group products and market goals. Proficiency in graphics, web advertising, social media and web development is a must. Familiarity with a wide range of field practices, concepts, and procedures. Marketing specialists rely on judgment in planning and experience to accomplish identified goals.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Developing, managing, and designing layouts of communications such as presentations, newsletters, event support materials, research papers, and brochures.
• Planning, development and execution of national digital programs and campaigns, including online advertising, web site strategy and design, social media, mobile, and deliverables.
• Interfacing with marketing communications functions, as well as PR, events, retail, and business product marketing teams.
• Leading ongoing management of digital touch points, including AEG and Electrolux home pages, social networking landing pages, and mobile.
• Managing digital agency relationships, day-to-day production, as well as campaign budgets and schedules.
• Owning and maintaining site analytics, metrics, and campaign reporting. In depth knowledge of SEO and AdWords programs.
• Presenting recommendations to Electrolux company management.
• Developing and coordinating multimedia packages.
Desired Skills & Experience
• Bachelor’s degree or diploma in Graphics related field.
• 2 - 3 years of experience in digital marketing (creative agency experience could be as advantage)
Core Competency Requirements
• Deep understanding of digital marketing and digital production.
• Proven experience delivering effective and innovative digital campaigns.
• Proven experience delivering a variety of digital assets, including rich media online ads, micro sites, and social media applications.
• Experience managing successful social media campaigns, understanding of social marketing.
• Solid understanding of web metrics, digital analytics, with the ability to generate, analyze and interpret data.
• Must be able to work under constant deadline pressure and manage multiple projects across multiple lines of business.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Estonian languages.
• Experience delivering digital campaigns for mainstream products and services
• Proficient with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Framemaker, DreamWeaver, HTML, HTML 5, CSS
• Permanent position
• Great team atmosphere, flexibility and opportunities for further development