- Esmane info
- Provide office support services to ensure efficiency and effectiveness within the Evolution office.
- Greet, assist, and/or direct the public to the appropriate host employee.
- Deal with incoming/outgoing correspondence in line with the policy, sign for deliveries and direct them to the appropriate staff member, receive/register and send mails/ e-mails and cargos from/to company parties or partners.
- Manage Biometric system, taxi service, visitors’ sign-up system, and register visitors in line with the policy.
- Manage and supervise plants & gardening services, cooperate with security questions,
- Maintain the condition of the office and arrange necessary technical repairs via ticketing system, manage performance. Take care of maintaining an office in terms of construction works/repainting works, furniture inventory/selling/utilization/ordering, and maintenance of existing.
- Manage reception, main canteen, and small kitchens to be always in order and maintain general office tidiness and supervision of cleaners.
- Assist with Real Estate questions.
- Take a part in the training processes of the new employees in the department.
Coordinate and maintain administrative records such as staff parking, parking for guests and subcontractors, etc.
- Managing wiki page & EvoSpace for related responsibilities.
- Pre-approve all office-related orders with the Office Manager.
- Check and ensure that coffee, vending machines, and other office equipment are in working condition, and arrange technical maintenance if required.
- Monitor office supplies inventory (groceries and water supplies in the office- place orders, control deliveries, go shopping if needed, prepare expense reports afterward).
- Assist in the planning and preparation of meetings, conferences, and conference telephone calls, and ensure availability of office supplies in meeting rooms.
- Replace colleagues during their vacations, sick leaves, and other absences. Replacement takes place during working time, and it is not considered additional work.
- Deal with customer complaints or issues.
- Perform other duties, as required by the manager.
- At least secondary education.
- Estonian language and good knowledge of English (both written and verbal)
- High sense of responsibility, punctuality, accuracy, and attention to details.
- Tact and discretion, for dealing with confidential information.
- Multitasking- flexible and adaptable approach to work, the ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
What we offer
- Being a part of an international team in a successful, publicly-traded company;
- Entrepreneur culture of the company, which allows you to try new approaches and technologies all the time;
- Unbeatable recognition from the business management which translates to very competitive salaries and overall attitude;
- Bright and supportive colleagues, professionalism, and opportunity for personal development.
Health insurance, contemporary office environment, training, and other benefits and perks.