- Esmane info
Have you ever worked for a company that sends bitcoin to space? Sponsors Premier League football clubs? Creates the best online gambling experience for the customers? A company that is so invested in their people, that they are making their dreams come true? A company that screams of innovation, technology, drive, diversity and fun everywhere you go, whether it’s the office environment, socializing events, your everyday job or the people around you? 🚀This is not a fantasy or virtual reality - this is our life at Yolo all day every day. 🚀
Our People team is growing and changing together with the business. Within a year we have doubled our team size and started a lot of new initiatives aimed to create the best employee experience for our current and future Yoloers. But this is just the beginning. We are looking for more driven, talented, energetic people to join our team to take us to the next level.
We are looking for a People Partner who will be supporting our Engineering teams by providing top-notch people partnership and services throughout the whole employee lifecycle (80+ people and constantly growing).
⭐️ Your key focus areas
- Be and act as a true culture & brand ambassador. Our culture and values are very important to us, as a People Partner, you play a crucial role in driving and maintaining it across the Engineering teams.
- Provide top-notch people partnership for your tech leads, developers and QAs in all People areas, from labor law related advice to helping to build our devs community.
- Lead, initiate and support different people services for your teams, e.g. newbies onboarding, internal mobility, career coaching, team motivation, exits. You should be a hands-on partner in all areas if needed (Don’t worry, we have our own recruiters and people operations specialists to support these areas, this will not be your focus).
- Be a go-to person to all employees working in Engineering teams, whether it’s about sharing concerns, giving feedback or coming up with new ideas.
- Take ownership of some of the People areas and projects depending on the current business need and your own interest. We do believe that pet projects are important to keep you fresh and also up to date with the latest trends in the People's world.
Our Engineering team is very diverse, as Yolo in general is. While the majority of our people are working in our Tallinn office they have relocated from different countries, e.g. Nigeria, Brazil, Russia, Turkey, Ukraine, Croatia. Some developers are also working remotely in different locations.
Bonus! Check out what our CEO, Chief Engineer and Lead Engineer are talking about their experience in Yolo and what we offer to our tech talent (in Estonian) here.
👀 Who are we looking for?
- The most important thing for us is a team and cultural fit. We need to see and feel that Yolo is the right place for you, you enjoy our environment and live by our values. We are a diverse team who love spending time together and having fun - it’s important that our new team member feels the same
- Previous experience in working in a broader HR role, e.g. HR Generalist, HR Partner, recruiter, HR Manager (for a smaller company) in a tech company or having experience in working with technical teams is important
- Solid knowledge of Estonian labor law and best practices, you should be able to conduct employment contracts and other documents if necessary
- Knowledge of basic Estonian and a very good level of English is necessary
- You have a previous experience in initiating and leading some HR projects across the company and that’s where you got solid project management experience and skills
- You are great at creating meaningful relationships with your key stakeholders, it’s easy to talk to you and people are constantly seeking your advice (or good humor)
- As a person, you love working in a fast-paced environment with like-minded people who love what they do and cherish their achievements. Making things better, creating a great atmosphere around you and supporting the people is what drives you and make you feel energized
Currently, the role is 80% operational hands-on work with the potential to move in a more strategic direction.
🥰 7 reasons why to join our team
- THE TEAM! We are fun, supportive and have a great synergy. Our people are somewhat very similar in our values but actually very different in their experience and background. We have people from four different nationalities....