- Esmane info
🚀We are offering you a great chance to hop on at the best time in Net Group´s history! We are expanding our business, and you could play a significant role in this!
🧐 We are looking for a mid-level .NET Developer to join our eCommerce team!
With us, you will be developing different solutions for our clients mainly in the private sector.
We create publicly and internally used solutions to support digital commerce for our customers like Ehituse ABC, Invaru, TV3, Telia, Elisa, etc. Our solutions cover different areas of digital commerce, starting from webshops, PIM (Product Information Management) systems, Loyalty systems, SSO, and multiple integrations (f.e. ERP, Payment, Delivery providers, etc).
Our team includes all sorts of specialists: PM, QA, Analyst, Architects, all level Developers. We work collaboratively and support each team member in order to define best solutions for our clients. Our slogan: "One for all and all for one!"
Check out more about what´s in it for you on: WE ARE NET GROUP
Besides all that you will enjoy** projects that boost your growth, an attractive salary, sports compensation, learning bonuses and conference trips, cool joint events and activities. You will find a stretching and (video)games room at our cool Office, a fully equipped kitchen, free fruits, drinks, and coffee, and the best gear to work with. And last but not least, People who make your day at the (home) office!
How will you contribute?**
⇒ code, test, and manage various applications
⇒ collaborate with the engineering team and clients to establish the best products
⇒ follow outlined standards of quality related to code and systems
⇒ write unit tests and conduct performance tuning
Technologies and skills you need:**
- 2-4 years of experience working with .NET and C#
- Commercial exposure to web service development
- Hands-on experience designing relational databases (preferably in MSSQL)
- Comfortable working in an Agile software development team
- Familiarity with common software development patterns (e.g. SOLID, Gang of Four etc)
- Clean code driven; test focused mentality
- Active team player and ready to mentor other colleagues
- Proficiency in English orally and in writing
Nice to have
- Commercial exposure to cloud platforms
- Hands-on experience with DevOps pipelines
- Ready to participate in the preparation of tenders
- Willingness to directly communicate with clients
- Not shying away from documenting your work
- Continuous self-improvement
Did that sound like the next step on your career ladder?
We are looking forward to receiving your application already today!
Should you have any additional questions about your future team or project, please get in touch with Maris Martin +372 5744 6208 or have a chat here!
Let´s reach new heights together!