- Esmane info
SENIOR DATA ENGINEER
Do you like solving engineering puzzles? Do you like making things work? What about creating order from chaos and building tools from scratch? Great, we are looking for you! In this role, you’ll be able to lead your own projects and, you’ll also foster a collaborative team environment where ideas are shared and succinctly executed. With us, you can push your creative ideas forward and take care of making innovation in the data-driven world!
- Collaborate with other data engineers and the rest of the data science members.
- Work closely with the data team and business stakeholders to create and improve data processes.
- Develop standards to improve data reliability, efficiency and quality.
- Research, test and implement modern data engineering solutions.
- Identify and implement strategies to make ETL pipelines more efficient and robust.
- Maintain and improve data engineering services, such as data warehouse and decision engine.
- Architect new data structures to support sustainable business growth, such as data streaming pipelines, ML model management system, feature store.
- REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS :
- At least 3 years professional experience in architecting and building data solutions.
- Knowledge about state-of-art in data architectures.
- Excellent Python and SQL skills.
- Experience with data warehousing.
- Hands-on experience with data streaming technologies.
- Experience with AWS cloud services.
- Passion about what you do.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good communication skills and interface with business and engineering.
- Good project management skills and strong sense of ownership.
- Having a startup mindset.
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
- AWS: EC2, ECS, EMR, RDS, Lambda, etc.
- Atlassian and Bitbucket.
YOU ARE SPECIAL IF YOU HAVE:
- Experience with Kafka or Kinesis.
- Experience with feature stores.
- Experience with ELK stack (or similar).
- Experience with TDD.
- Experience within the Financial Services industry.
- Experience with dimensional modeling concepts.
- Dynamic, challenging, and rewarding work within a rapidly growing international company.
- Chance to contribute to the business' decision-making processes and make a tangible impact.
- Talented and fun international team who always has your back.
- Supportive environment facilitating growth and achievement.
- Flexible working hours.
- Regular company parties and events.
- Office with games, pool table, free snacks/drinks.
- Powerful equipment and modern tools.
- On-demand sponsorship for your professional development.
- Competitive remuneration package.