- Esmane info
Nordic Travel Consultant (fluent Norwegian, Swedish or Danish)
Hurtigruten Estonia OÜ is the Estonian branch of the company, focused on phone and web sales and a wide range of support functions. There are over 200 employees from over 30 different countries working in the Tallinn office. Since our ships will be operating in new destinations, we are looking for more travel and tourism enthusiasts to join our Team.
- 6 extra days off in addition to the usual 28 days of vacation
- Sport compensation and language learning support
- Good staff benefits including friends and family discounts for our amazing voyages
- Opportunity to experience a truly international working environment
- Friendly, positive and fun atmosphere, different team and company events
- Modern and comfortable office
- Continues learning
- Development opportunities
- Gain experience in the travel and service industry with a well-known and well-established brand
Job description, tasks
- Receive and make phone calls, e-mails and/or chats and act as the first point of contact for customers
- Maximize every sales opportunity
- Focus on quality customer service
- Provide an effective, polite, friendly and professional service
Hurtigruten is one of Norway's strongest brands and is a spearhead in Norwegian and international tourism. Its ships have been operating in and exploring some of the most challenging waters in the world since 1893; the roots go back to the Norwegian polar heroes. The combination of local transport and tourism with its ships in a year-round route along the Norwegian coast creates today's authentic experiences for guests from all over the world.
Hurtigruten is also the world’s largest expedition cruise company, which comes with a responsibility to ensure that sustainability is integrated across all of the operations. It focuses on innovation, technology and concrete measures to explore as responsibly as possible. The Expedition ships offer unforgettable voyages to Antarctica, Greenland, Iceland, Spitsbergen, the Americas, Europe and across the Atlantic Ocean etc.
- Fluent Nordic (Norwegian, Swedish or Danish) language skills, written and spoken
- Customer service experience and communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and demonstrate flexibility
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Working time: full-time work based on monthly schedules, opening hours: Mon-Fri from 9 AM to 7 PM, Saturday from 11 AM to 3 PM. Sun: Closed.