- Esmane info
Requirements for candidates
Job ID: 10367
It’s an exciting time for you to join us. We’re a changing company with big ambitions and together we’ll create the future of banking. Working with us, you will play a part in building a better bank that fulfils a meaningful role in society. We aim to help our 11 million customers around the world improve their lives and reach their goals. To do that, meeting our customers changing needs and offering them the best possible service is central to everything we do. Interested in coming on the journey with us?
We are looking for a Chief Accountant/CFO to join our team. You will be responsible for Nordea Estonia’s effective accounting, payroll processes and financial planning. We have over 900 employees today in Nordea Estonia and we continue to grow.
What you’ll be doing:
- Ensure effective financial accounting (month-end closing process, preparation of monthly reports, financial analyzes for the management, etc.)
- Secure correct tax accounting, statutory financial statements to Eesti Pank, Finantsinspektsioon and Statistics
- Prepare budget, monitor expenditures and advise management, including forecast analysis
- Monitor the company’s financial position, financial results and cash flows
- Verify correct payroll accounting
- Support internal & external audits
- Improve work processes and participate in projects
- In addition to being the CFO for Nordea Estonia, you will also be the country coordinator for our Group Finance Hub
Who are you
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best and that we expect all our colleagues to be committed to. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table.
Your profile and background:
- Professional higher education and experience as a CFO or chief accountant
- Good knowledge of local accounting and tax regulations, IFRS knowledg
- Very good verbal and written communication skills in both English and Estonian
- Strong sense of responsibility with high attention to details
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong execution skills and good at stakeholder management
Nice to have:
- Experience with SAP accounting software
- Experience in international company
We offer you:
- Exciting and professional challenges in an international environment having one subordinate
- Awesome people and a multinational team of 40+ nationalities
- Co-financed sport benefit – discounts on sports clubs’ memberships, weekly free visits to swimming pools etc.
- Additional health insurance
- Social and team events
- Additional one week of winter holiday starting from 2nd year
- Office space in innovative Ülemiste city, discounts at lunch spots in the area
- Free access to Udemy courses
The role is based in Tallinn, Estonia. Welcome to a team where attention to pro-activity, as well as taking responsibility for own actions and development are highly valued.
If this sounds like you, get in touch straight away!
Please submit your application and CV in English via our job portal no later than 07/06/2022. Please note that we proceed with potential candidates already during the application period. For more information, you’re welcome to contact Thomas Skytte Petersen, phone +45 61 62 81 45 or email email@example.com.
We believe that diversity improves team performance. Therefore, we strive to form teams with a mix of people of different genders and ages, and with different backgrounds and experiences.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who would love this job.