- Esmane info
What is Stoneridge Electronics?
Stoneridge Electronics Inc. is a leading supplier to the automotive, truck, bus and off-road markets. Our products range from Telematic systems, driver information systems, and tachographs through electronic control modules and power distribution centres to multiplex systems, cockpit switch modules and aftermarket products.
We are proud to develop and supply products and systems to the majority of the most well-known European Vehicle producers like V3P (Volvo Group), Scania, Daimler, MAN, Ford.
RADIO CERTIFICATION ENGINEER
Stoneridge is looking to appoint a Radio Certification Engineer who will be based at our office in Tallinn.
You will be a part Product Validation team. Product Validation is a department that mainly performs validation tests on final products to ensure production readiness. The products are subjected to electrical, climate, mechanical and chemical loads with equipment situated laboratories in Sweden and Estonia. The Product Validation department has also responsibility for product certifications (E-marking, radio certification etc.).
Main area of responsibility products certification for EU market, which includes, but not limited to Radio Certification coordination and CE/E-marking. You will be responsible for radio equipment certification coordination for new products developed within Stoneridge Electronics, as well as for radio re-certification coordination of products that are already in mass production.
Within this role You’ll work both independently and as a project team member. On this position you have both project management and technical skills/experience as you’ll be involved into: certification cost estimation, planning and execution in product development projects, annual re-certification of products that are already in mass production. You’ll closely work with external test houses and will be responsible for test setups preparation, verification, external test reports approval. In this role you’ll utilize and develop your knowledge in relevant certification standards and regulations.
You will work closely with different departments in the Design and Development organization and with internal/external laboratories.
• University degree in Electronics/Telecommunication
• Knowledge of CE/E marking and relevant directives/regulations/standards for Radio
Equipment Certification (RED, LVD, EMC)
• Practical work experience with technical specifications
• Experience in project management is an advantage
• Experience in development of Digital/radio circuits is an advantage
• Experience of working with measurements instruments
• Programming skills in Labview or any other programming languages is an advantage
• Independent and self-motivated, has a drive to solve problems
• Analytical skills
• Self-time management
• Ability to work in teams and make good relations with external contacts.
• Good in communication skills
• Good writing and verbal skills in English.
Type of job: full time job
Start of job: on agreement
For more information please contact Andrei Voronenko +372 53885314 firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply with CV in English. Suitable candidates will be contacted.