- Esmane info
Do you want to become a top-level Supply Chain Specialist? Excellent, join our team!
Fujitsu Estonia Supply Chain Department handles businesses on a global scale — Fujitsu’s business clients in the Nordics are served by more than 50 people from Estonia, Finland and Sweden. We offer our clients an end-to-end supply chain services, from receiving orders to the settlement of transactions including as well the whole lifecycle of Asset Management. Our daily work is based on LEAN principles and thanks to these and the end-to-end supply chain management, every member of our team has the possibility to grow into a top specialist in their area.
Why to join our team?
You are very welcome to join us, we can make the world a bit better one day at a time. Here you will work side-by-side with top specialists in their field, from whom you will receive a thorough training in supply chain management, and you have a personal Linkedin LearnIng account as well.
We believe that a balance between work and private life can indeed be achieved, which is why you will be able to have a say in planning your working day.
Soon there will be very modern working conditions in our company, from 2022 November we move to a brand new office in Ülemiste Alma Tomingas building.
You will have equipment for setting up your home office: including mobile phone and compensation for monthly mobile phone bills;
General benefits offered by the company are: 7 extra calendar days of vacation, sports compensation (Stebby), which supports fitness activities and other health procedures so that you can maintain your health.
Job description, tasks
• Processing asset management data
• Working with different databases and refresh/return order flows in Fujitsu or client portals
• Maintaining and updating product/service lists in the system
• Close and active collaboration with 3PL and colleagues across EMEIA
• Monitoring and reporting of agreed key performance indicators (KPIs)
• Gathering, systemizing and analyzing professional information
• Following continuous process improvement principles in a daily job
What do we expect from you?
Since our clients speak Swedish as well English we expect you to speak and write fluently in those languages. Experience in working in supply chain, logistics or statistical analytics or prior knowledge of planning, analysis and/or finance will certainly help you settle in more quickly.
You will succeed here if you have:
• Good computer skills (MS Excel)
• Ability to work on your own initiative, problem solving skills
• Good communication skills, friendly and positive attitude
• Ability to handle routine tasks
You will spend your days working in a close, goal-oriented and cheerful team. So, if you are productive, like to communicate and show exemplary precision in your work, apply now!