- Esmane info
We are looking for a self-driven and open-minded in-house legal counsel to support us with the legal aspects of Cybernetica’s global business.
Cybernetica has nearly 25 years of experience in building future-proof technologies that rely on research and development. Our unique expertise ranges from secure data exchange to digital identity, i-voting, information security and more. Currently our technologies are used in 35 countries all over the world.
The main tasks of this role:
- advising the company’s management and other stakeholders on a range of corporate legal processes including public procurement, intellectual property, client agreements, personal data protection, corporate governance and HR matters
- explaining to stakeholders the legal impacts and risks of different arrangements
- drafting and reviewing Cybernetica’s business contracts and other legal documents
- advising managers for compliance with internal and external regulations
- representing the company in legal proceedings
- staying ahead of the curve with regard to legislative developments impacting Cybernetica and liaising with external stakeholders, where necessary
What we are looking for:
- Master's degree or equivalent degree in law
- previous experience in a law firm or as an in-house legal advisor
- proven background in corporate law (IT-law, public procurement, data protection, intellectual property etc.)
- excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to negotiate effectively
- very good Estonian and English
- independent analytical thinking, problem-solving attitude
- flexible working arrangements and autonomy
- competitive employee benefits package (https://cyber.ee/careers/why-cybernetica)
- working with a very smart and competent team of IT professionals
- impactful work – you’ll have an opportunity to advise the development process of international mission critical IT products and be a part of an “Estonian e-legend”
If you feel that this opportunity is for you, please send your resume or link to your LinkedIn profile to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following Privacy Notice (https://cyber.ee/privacy-notice) applies to our hiring process.