- Esmane info
We are Hiring! Come Join Ericsson Estonia as a Manager of Supply Chain Planning!
Ericsson is the leading mobile communications manufacturer driving global 5G journey. Our site in Tallinn is where development and production of 5G radio equipment takes place for customers around the world. We believe in innovation and continuous competence growth. We experiment, learn, and challenge ourselves every day - come and do it with us!
If manager role inspires you, join our Supply Chain department as a Manager of Supply Chain Planning.
You as a Manager of Supply Chain Planning will:
- Manage a team of supply planners and create pre-requisites for efficient planning work
- Enable and support fluent project work through performance and competence management
- Initiate improvement and development activities within Supply Chain Planning department
- Execute Ericsson strategy in scope of own area of responsibility
- Be responsible for stakeholder management (internal and external)
- Foster a productive work environment and healthy team culture in your department
To succeed in this role, you should have:
- University degree
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a leader
- Excellent project management and/or planning skills
- Coaching and mentoring skills
- Business understanding and customer insight
- Ability to achieve challenging targets, have a strong personal drive and social skills
We will offer you:
- Diverse and attractive motivation package with a possibility to participate in company award programs
- Opportunity to learn, develop and build your career in a truly international and closely cooperating global company
- Work with the latest technology in the Industry 4.0 stack
- Opportunity to work flexible office hours in Ülemiste City and combine it with working from home