- Esmane info
Are you interested in taking Identity and Access Management to the next level, keep Swedbank one step ahead of threats? Then join us now!In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Maintaining oversight of, and support, the effective design and operation of the Identity and Access Management Processes.
- Contribute to the direction, implementation and execution of our identity- and access management (IAM) strategy, architecture and governance.
- Engaging decision-makers, system owners and engineers by fostering and nurturing the business-enabling aspects of IAM, making processes and tools even more consumable from the start.
- Ensuring our Identity and Access Management Standards and guidelines are continuously evolving, taking into account new and emerging cyber security risks, new technologies and global cyber regulatory trends to enable Swedbank to securely meet the requirements.
- Both hands-on and work on an enterprise level alongside specialists and stakeholders in an agile manner to manage and maintain IAM processes, internal controls and metrics, aligned with IAM technologies and supporting assurance activities.
- Identifying new and emerging access risks, and address them though the development of uplifted controls, new standards, guidelines and processes.
- 5+ years of experience as an IAM officer, process manager or architect, with experience of developing and managing IAM Business Capabilities from strategical level, governance & compliance aspects and cross-domain process management, preferably in a large, highly digitalised, cloud-heavy and regulated organisation.
- Knowledge of information security and IT standards, architecture, processes and controls; using bespoke frameworks and best-practices, eg. ISO 27001, COBIT, ITIL, NIST CSF, TOGAF or similar.
- Extensive experience with the design, assessment and assurance of effective IAM security controls.
- Demonstrated experience of excellent and value-driven skills in agile project management and planning and communication, easily making sense of the complex and what it is important.
- Be a business-oriented and independent team-player, curious and a change-maker, and have a passion for learning, working with and helping others.
- Relevant certifications such as CISA, CISSP, CCSP, CISM or similar.
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference."Join our team and...
be a part of an international team of professionals, who are jointly responsible for the foundation for how we govern and manage information and cyber security risks. You will be a key player in transforming how IAM is helping Swedbank take bold steps towards to a resilient enterprise.
The management of IT and information security are domains moving into a more digital, automated and data-driven costume, and thus it is crucial that IAM in general, but governance in particular, is also changing with the same pace and in the same direction. That means utilizing agile ways of working, using data-driven assessment models, focus on increased automation and decrease manual processing, and a focus on innovation and continual improvements." Sam Graflund Wallentin, your future leaderWe look forward to receiving your application by 03.06.2022.
Location: Stockholm HQ, Riga, Tallinn, Vilnius
Recruiting manager: Sam Graflund Wallentin, +46 73 059 15 63
SACO: Henrik Joelsson
Finansförbundet: Jessica Lööw +46 8 58 59 52 33
If you are employed in Estonia, please note that salary offered for this position ranges from 3500-5200 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
If you are to be employed in Latvia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 3350-5050 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
If you are to be employed in Lithuania, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 4000-6000 EUR gross i.e. before taxes.