- Esmane info
JOIN OUR TEAM OF PROFESSIONALS!
Finnair Business Services is hiring
to support Order to Cash team in Tartu, Estonia.
Accounts Receivables team main responsibility is to handle outgoing invoices and incoming payments. Follow-up open items on customer accounts and communicate with customers. Also ensure data correctness.
In this role You can contribute to quality service by identifying potential problems and risks in everyday work, also processing exceptions and errors. You will be monitoring and coordinating daily tasks of Your subteam. Being a key role in handling all customer and stakeholders’ inquiries. Participating in month closing activities and reporting.
• Processing exceptions, errors and all closing activities on time
• Identifying potential problems and risks in everyday work
• Recognizing important information and sharing it with relevant parties
• Being a key role in handling all customer and stakeholders’ inquiries
• Composing and updating work instructions, process descriptions
• Train and support team members
• Monitoring and coordinating daily tasks of Your Subteam
• Participating in process related projects and financial processes
• Handling and answering e-mails according to agreed timetable
• Reporting to team lead
• Ad-hoc reporting to stakeholders
• Understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting principles
• Having a proactive mindset and the courage to initiate changes
• Fluency in written and spoken English
• Readiness to work with tight schedules
• Good teamwork and communication skills
• A supportive team member, who takes responsibility for own tasks
• Knowledge of how to use MS Office tools
• Having relevant educational background or work experience
We are looking for a team-player who has keen eye for details, is skilled at investigating and solving erroneous situations. Is willing to contribute and improve processes. Will support the team with good co-operation. Self-leadership skills are valued. Previous working experience or relevant education will be an advantage in this role.
Come and be a part of an international and energetic team!
We are filling one full time permanent position.
If the above mentioned seems interesting to you, we are looking forward to your application by 20th of June 2022. Make sure to apply right away as we are contacting suitable candidates immediately.
If you need any additional information or have questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Finnair Business Services is a versatile and ambitious team of almost two hundred. We value simplicity, courage, and commitment to care. We offer personal development, interesting career opportunities in a unique aviation industry, coherent approach to wellbeing and flexible ways of working.
Contact us and discover more via www.finnairbusinessservices.com