- Esmane info
Click & Grow is looking for a Lifecycle Marketing Intern to join our Tartu (or Tallinn) office to help expand the lifecycle strategy by implementing email, SMS, in-app and push messaging campaigns.
You'll be helping to create and oversee key messaging during a customer journey with Click & Grow. From on-boarding to loyalty. You understand user lifecycle, have strong communication skills and have a passion for serving internal customers. Ideally, you like to test new ideas to improve conversion points and are interested in developing your knowledge further.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Assist with a/b testing, and play a meaningful role in the ideation phase
- Execute customer-facing email campaigns via Klaviyo
- Set up campaigns, edit the copy, visuals, and target audiences
- Develop lifecycle campaign ideas
- Design strategies to increase the efficiency of the campaign operations processes
- Analyze email performance trends and identify areas for testing
- A student in marketing, communications, business, or a related field
- A motivated, proactive, independent, and organized self-starter
- Great English communication and copywriting skills
- An experimental mindset that understands the value of testing and analyzing results
- Desire to become an expert in lifecycle marketing
- Experience with marketing automation platforms (Klaviyo)
- Basic knowledge of design tools like Sketch, Adobe Illustrator, or Photoshop
- Experience building email campaigns and communicating to large audiences
If you would like to become a specialist in a lifecycle marketing field and work for a unique market-leading company, we would love to hear from you!
Click & Grow is the leading innovator in sustainable, hyper-local food production. Our smart indoor gardens are used by hundreds of thousands of happy click & growers in over 150 countries. By combining the power of technology with the magic of nature, we change the way people think about plants.
Discover more about us at www.clickandgrow.com