- Esmane info
Job ID: 8949
It’s an exciting time for you to join us. We’re a changing company with big ambitions and together we’ll create the future of banking.
Working with us, you will play a part in building a better bank that fulfils a meaningful role in society. We aim to help our 11 million customers around the world improve their lives and reach their goals. To do that, we are embedding compliance across the organization to ensure people can trust Nordea.
At Nordea, we know our customers’ needs are changing – and we’re deeply committed to meeting them with the financial solutions of tomorrow. We’re creating an agile environment where we’re harnessing the power of technology – one where you can make an impact. So bring your skills, ideas and unique background. With us, you’ll find plenty of opportunities to grow and make your mark on something bigger.
About the opportunity
Welcome to the Financial Crime Risk Management, Strategy & Execution team. We add value by playing a significant role across several segments and business areas in providing timely and insightful reporting. We implement best practices to secure we are able to manage, monitor and mitigate financial crime risks in Nordea.
This position location will be either in Tallinn (Estonia), Gdynia or Łódź (Poland) depending on the candidate´s availability.
What you’ll be doing:
- Drive compliance with Data Management policy, ensure that data lineage, data profiling (dataquality & completeness) and root cause analysis & remediation is in place for data elements used in financial crime reporting
- Document and maintain metric definitions and critical data element definitions for financial crime reporting
- Contribute to Nordea Group-wide financial crime reporting data strategy to enable timely and insightful financial crime reporting & risk assessment
- Support embedding Maturity Framework measures and ongoing sustainable reporting across all governance bodies split by business area / business unit and jurisdiction
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best –and that we imagine you share with us.
Your experience and background
- Previous experience as Data Analyst or Data Scientist in finance would be an advantage
- Proven technical expertise with data management (governance, data definition, lineage, quality, profiling, root cause analysis and remediation)
- Experience in Data Governance and Data Visualisation Tools
- It will be a bonus if you have experience in handling financial crime data such as Know Your Customer, Transaction Monitoring, Anti-Money Laundering, Sanction Screening data, or similar
- Knowledge of programming in SQL, SAS, DAX, or similar
- Experience within Microsoft Office tools
- You are fluent in spoken and written English
To succeed in this role, we believe that you also:
- Are capable to work in team, as well as independently
- Know the prinicples of working in Agile environment
- Are self-driven, diligent and result-oriented
- Communicate efficiently with different stakeholders
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Please send us your CV and application letter in English as soon as possible as we start to plan interviews at once with potential candidates. For more information, you’re welcome to contact Nicolas Stricher, email@example.com.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.