- Esmane info
To support its expansion, Xfly is looking for a Grounds Operations & Safety Specialist to join the Ground Operations Department in ensuring safe and professional management and coordination of ground operations functions.
This role is a permanent position located in Tallinn and reports to the Manager, Ground Operations.
- Evaluate and analyse ground safety reports as part of the overall Safety management System
- Perform hazard identification and risk assessments, and present reports on findings
- Advise Ground Operations Department on safety matters and statistics
- Periodically amend Ground and Cargo Operations Manuals as required to ensure regulatory compliance
- Work closely and collaborate with our ACMI partners
- Perform aircraft turnaround inspections
- Arrange and ensure compliance of ground services for ad-hoc flights
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Manager, Ground Operations
Requirements and Experience
- A proven track record in collaboration and cooperation
- Experience in data analysis
- Demonstrable Intermediate to Advanced skills level in the use of Microsoft Office Suite
- Minimum of C1 Proficiency in written and spoken English language
- Previous working experience with IATA AHM, IATA IGOM and IATA DGR
- Previous experience in writing and managing manuals
- Practical experience and expertise in the application of aviation safety standards and safe operating practices, preferably in ground operations
- an excellent opportunity to become a part of the professionals in your field;
- exciting and responsible job in a multicultural company;
- attractive rates for worldwide private travel with our partner airlines;
- private healthcare package provided by the Company.