- Esmane info
Do you have a passion and experience of driving complex change within the risk management discipline, and want to contribute in the fight against financial crime?
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Coordinate risk management processes;
- Implement, maintain and monitor controls;
- Report risks, incidents and control effectiveness;
- Participate in strategic initiatives and projects to ensure that significant risk exposures are taken care of;
- Work closely with BB AFC Management, BB Risk, Compliance and Internal Audit;
- Support the business in understanding and mitigating operational and privacy risks, within the fields of AML, Sanctions, Fraud, and Security.
- Excellent understanding of risk related matters;
- General understanding of a Bank’s Core Functions and Business Processes;
- Strong motivation to develop the risk function to be a powerful tool for our managers and limit unintentional or undue risk taking;
- Support the implementation of a robust infrastructure to support effective risk management;
- Analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to handle and draw conclusions from extensive amount of data or information;
- Ability to present complex matters in a simple and understandable way, both orally and in writing;
- Proactive and helpful attitude, high integrity and a professional approach;
- Strong communication skills and fluent English in writing and speaking;
- Relevant University bachelor’s degree or higher.
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference."Join our team and help us become better at risk management,
be a part of an international team of professionals, who are jointly delivering challenging projects, maximizing customer value and increasing Swedbank’s competitive advantage." Juris Bogdanovs, your future leaderWe look forward to your application at 31.05.2022 the latest.
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
If you are to be employed in Latvia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 3300-4900 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
If you are to be employed in Lithuania, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 3500-5300 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
If you are to be employed in Estonia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 3450 -5150 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here!
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.