- Esmane info
Are you interested in the risk management discipline, have a few years of experience, and want to contribute in the fight against financial crime?
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Work in an environment encompassing a wide range of disciplines including anti-money laundering, sanctions, fraud and security, all areas that require an adaptable and forward-looking organization;
- Support the organization achieve this by providing the relevant support and foundation to operate in a risk-based manner;
- Implement and maintain a robust infrastructure to support effective risk management;
- Support the enhancement and execution of risk management processes;
- Build up and maintain our evolving library of operational processes;
- Structure and create Risk, Incident and Control Effectiveness Reports;
- Participate in strategic initiatives and projects to ensure that significant risk exposures are reduced;
- Support the business in understanding their Operational Risks.
- We are looking for you who have between 2 and 5 years of work experience in the Financial Services industry, preferably having operated as a Consultant, and has a genuine interest in risk related matters. You will be an integral part of building the risk function in AFC and work closely with senior risk managers to secure and implement relevant risk support, steering and control mechanisms;
- General understanding of risk related matters;
- General understanding of banking operations;
- Motivation to develop the risk function to be a powerful tool for our managers and limit unintentional or undue risk taking;
- Proficient in excel and PowerPoint;
- Ability to handle and draw conclusions from extensive amount of data or information;
- Ability to present complex matters in a simple and understandable way, both orally and in writing;
- Interest and preferably experience in using new technologies like Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence;
- Fluent English in writing and speaking;
- Relevant University bachelor's degree or higher.
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference."Join our team and...
be a part of an international team of professionals, who are jointly delivering challenging projects, maximizing customer value and increasing Swedbank’s competitive advantage." Juris Bogdanovs, your future leaderWe look forward to your application at 31.05.2022 the latest.
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
If you are to be employed in Latvia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2000-3000 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
If you are to be employed in Lithuania, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2250-3350 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
If you are to be employed in Estonia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2250 -3350 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here!