- Esmane info
Are you interested in providing efficient IT solutions that prevent Financial Crime in an exciting area of the bank? If the answer is yes, this is a great chance for you to do something new and develop yourself in a new role!In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Be a part of a prioritized area of Swedbank and play a key role ensuring that Swedbank has an updated and functioning AML (Anti-Money Laundering) and sanction monitoring solution that meets regulatory requirements
Support Group Security Investigation (GSI) to be successful in their work to detect suspected Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Sanction violation cases
- Collaborate with other team members in the cross functional team and constantly improve the way of working
- Good knowledge of Data warehouse and ETL Informatica
- Experience in on SQL (Oracle, Teradata)
- Experience in UNIX is an advantage
- Proven knowledge of one or many programming language(s) is an advantage
- An interest in technical troubleshooting is an advantage
- Work well in Agile / SAFe framework
- Work closely with business analyst and developers to deliver improvements
- Report to APO/manager on the production services
- Knowledge on banking, AML or sanctions is an advantage
- Support users and other stakeholders
- Good team player that agrees with Swedbank’s values of Open, Simple and Caring
- Fluent in English
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference."Join our team and...
be a part of an international team of high professionals, who are jointly delivering challenging projects in one of the most interesting and dynamic areas in the bank with an interesting combination of Data Analytics, IT-development and Business Knowledge. The team is characterized by its good cooperation both within the team and towards other units. We strive to achieve a good work/life balance and we are always open to new ideas and thoughts helping us improving as a team.” Nicklas Giertta, your future manager
Location: Stockholm, Riga, Tallinn, Vilnius
Recruiting manager: Nicklas Giertta, +46 70 580 53 87
SACO: Henrik Joelsson
Finansförbundet: Jessica Lööw, +46 8 58 59 52 33
If you are employed in Estonia, please note that salary offered for this position ranges from 2750-4150 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
If you are to be employed in Latvia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2400-3600 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
If you are to be employed in Lithuania, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2700-4100 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.