- Esmane info
Technical Recruiter at Checkout.com
Checkout.com is actively seeking an enthusiastic and highly-skilled Technical Recruiter to join our growing People Acquisition team. You will play a key role in the company’s growth and success, by attracting and identifying the best talent for our Engineering functions in Tallinn, Estonia. Your role will involve sourcing and guiding candidates throughout the entire recruitment process, ensuring a great candidate experience and establishing Checkout.com as an amazing company to work for. Joining one of the fastest growing FinTech companies in the world, you will have the opportunity to work alongside a highly talented People Acquisition team, as well as our wider People function, People Operations, Development, Culture and Experience.
- Experience hiring for a variety of Software Engineering and Product roles
- Experience working for or with start-ups and/or scale-ups within an engineering first organisation
- Deep levels of stakeholder management and business partnership experience, with an ability to influence senior leaders
- Superb communications skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to prioritise workloads, multi-task and manage multiple relationships
What You'll Be Doing:
- Crafting and implementing innovative hiring strategies to enable the successful growth of our engineering and product teams
- Work alongside the team to successfully execute the ambitious hiring roadmap
- Build compelling job descriptions and advertise them on appropriate channels/job boards
- Utilising novel methods and ideas to identify, attract and hire the very best engineering talent
- Manage relationships both with candidates and internal business partners to ensure a smooth processes and outstanding candidate experience at all time
- Identify and participate in global impacting projects that benefit the wider business
If you don't meet all the requirements but think you might still be right for the role, please apply anyway. We're always keen to speak to people who connect with our mission and values.
What we stand for
At Checkout.com, everything starts with our values, including the experience we offer our people.
We supercharge your professional growth with career development programs and leadership training. You can learn your way, with tailored pathways and online platforms. And be inspired at relevant conferences.
We don't stop at 'good' here. We strive for excellence amongst our teams every day and recognize colleagues who take it to the next level through our quarterly peer-nominated Hero awards.
We're proud of our global connections and inclusive environment. So we champion this through our colleague-led community groups and celebrate many cultural events together.