- Esmane info
- Master’s degree or Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Logistics, or Supply Chain Management.
- Proven working experience as a Procurement Manager, Purchasing Manager or relevant role.
Proficiency in purchasing management software.
- Strong analytical skills for determining the best deals for the company.
Excellent networking and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Outstanding decision-making skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong conflict resolution skills.
- Attention to detail.
Responsibilities and duties
- Developing sound, cost-effective strategies for the purchasing of services used in the business.
- Maintaining relationships with suppliers while continually scouting for additional vendors.
- Evaluating spending operations while seeking ways to improve and enhance the quality of services purchased and the timeliness of deliveries.
- Communicating with management regularly regarding the efficient flow of goods and services affecting our products and offering.
- Conducting cost analyses and setting benchmarks for improvement.
- Developing risk management procedures to mitigate losses in the event of product shortages and service interruptions.
- Working closely with the company legal department to make sure contracts and terms are favorable.
What we offer
- Professional development including training and education assistance.
- Hybrid working model.
- Brand new Offices.
- Flexible working hours.
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications.
- Relocation packages.
- Private Parking.
- Company events and social gatherings.
- Health insurance.
- Wellbeing and fitness allowance.
- Casual dress code.
- Office nibbles such as fresh fruit and healthy snacks.