- Esmane info
- Technical and functional support for the Interactive Brokers Trader Workstation including connectivity, network testing, java configuration, security protocols by phone, chat and email.
- Problem management with focus on wide scale technical issues.
- As a member of the technical assistance team, you'll assist customers with inquiries pertaining to all of our software products and act as a liaison between internal teams and customers to ensure a prompt and effective resolution of bugs and issues.
- 2 year experience in Windows/Mac software and hardware support, connectivity support.
- Networking and general technical knowledge to troubleshoot issues that pertain to our trading client programs.
- Personality: self-confident, open, extroverted, good communication skills, flexible and able to work independently in a team-oriented environment.
- Strong communication skills in English
- Bachelors degree or equivalent
- Good command (native speakers preferred) of any language from the list: French, German, Spanish, Italian, Chinese, Japanese, Portuguese, Polish, Czech, Slovakian, Hebrew
- Competitive compensation package including share plan
- Vision and dental benefits,sport activities compensation
- International fast growing environment within a highly successful company
- Lunches paid for by the company
- Normal office hours: no night shifts, no weekend work
To speed up your application processing please apply here: https://boards.greenhouse.io/ibkr/jobs/5107650002