- Esmane info
We are Hiring! Come Join Ericsson Estonia as a Supply Delivery Manager!
We are now looking for a Supply Delivery Manager to manage customer orders according to contractual and company requirements, support project teams and key stakeholders with Supply related topics.
The job role covers responsibilities within order execution for deliveries, return and distribution. Also, follow-up phases of delivery and return flows are executed. All to create an efficient execution of the Supply chain to optimize management and control in both order and return flows.
As a Supply Delivery Manager, you will
- Be responsible for customer orders’ execution
- Initiate, manage and follow up delivery
- Provide regular order status reports to customers and project teams
- Keep close collaboration with Supply and Finance colleagues
- Support key stakeholders with supply related topics
- Contribute to Supply operational improvement work
To succeed in this role, you should have:
- Upper Secondary school, University degree in Business Administration or relevant area is preferred
- Good communication skills
- Good English skills in speaking and writing
- Good MS Excel skills
We will offer you:
- Diverse and attractive motivation package with a possibility to participate in company award programs
- Opportunity to learn, develop and build your career in a truly international and closely cooperating global company
- Work with the latest technology in the Industry 4.0 stack
- Opportunity to work flexible office hours in Ülemiste City and combine it with working from home