- Esmane info
We are looking for an English content writer with native English fluency or IELTS 8+ and experience producing engaging and effective, SEO driven marketing content.
As a content writer, your role would be to ensure all communications are produced to
specification, on time and to the highest of quality. We'd be looking for you to be based in Estonia or be willing to relocate.
You need to be comfortable working across multiple brands with potentially very different tones of voice and brand guidelines.
If you can turn technical and mechanical briefs for promotional material into industry
leading content (on site and within communications) then you are exactly what we are
In this position you will have an opportunity to:
- Write engaging marketing copy to promote our partners' products and services.
- Proofread and edit content pieces.
- Partner with the Customer Retention, Design and Publishing teams to conceive of and write outstanding content that will stand out in a packed marketplace.
- Collaborate with industry experts throughout the company to ensure timely delivery.
- Learn about new products and services whilst gaining experience and knowledge in different areas of content writing.
- Identify customer needs and gaps in our content offering, as well as suggesting potential new topics.
- Ensure all-around consistency of brands’ tone of voice.
- Take a test-and-learn approach to successful copywriting.
- Always be striving to improve the quality and effectiveness of your work.
To be successful in this role you need to have:
- 3+ years of copywriting experience from an agency, marketing department or similar environment; a background in journalism or another style of writing can be considered for the right candidate.
- Proven experience in digital copywriting, with a portfolio that demonstrates your work.
- An ability to develop key messaging and concepts based on creative strategy.
- Excellent proofreading skills.
- A strong understanding of marketing concepts.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
- A passion for continuous improvement, education, and training.
- An ability to work well independently but also being able to collaborate and establish a good rapport with colleagues.
- A degree in marketing, communications, journalism, or related field would be desirable, but if you don't have this we'd still like to hear from you.
- Experience with SEO and task organising tools such as Jira, Yoast, Wordpress, iA Writer, and Google Workspace.
- Basic working knowledge of HTML is a plus.
We will show our gratitude by:
- Creating a relaxed, exciting and fun international English-speaking environment
- Working in an awesome brand new office in Ülemiste City
- Organising different company and team events
- Offering Seesam health insurance and Stebby compensation for sports
- Creating an opportunity to learn and develop
- Offering a competitive salary based on experience and a motivation package
Nabuminds specialises in providing CRM, Business Intelligence, Content Marketing, Data and Graphic Design services for e-commerce businesses.
We actively seek to improve our clients’ operational efficiency, as well as the customer experiences they offer. We do this by providing actionable insights that are detailed, yet accessible. We do things with a high level of automation, and our work is infused with inspired creativity at every step.
Learn more about Nabuminds: https://nabuminds.com/
We offer relocation support packages when necessary.