- Esmane info
JOIN OUR TEAM OF PROFESSIONALS!
We are looking for a highly motivated and precise
REVENUE PROTECTION SPECIALIST (PRA)
to join Revenue Accounting team in Tartu, Estonia.
Working as a Revenue Protection Specialist, you will be responsible as a subject matter expert for performing various tasks to ensure correct and timely passenger revenue recognition, as well as handling tasks concerning passenger taxes on tickets. Together with Business Process Owner you will be also participating in holistic development and implementation of Ticket Taxes process.
Finnair Business Services is a versatile and ambitious team of almost two hundred professionals in Tartu, Estonia. We value simplicity, courage and commitment to care.
We offer personal development, interesting career opportunities in a unique aviation industry, coherent approach to wellbeing and flexible ways of working.
• Handling ticket tax reporting, tax return filing and payment requests
• Partake in ticket tax audits
• Internal and external stakeholders´ support in relevant areas
• Master data management and job logs monitoring in revenue accounting system
• Daily operations in uplift area
• Either lead or participate as a subject matter expert to projects related to new initiatives in applicable area
• Actively seeking and taking forward development items including evaluation of revenue opportunities
• Accuracy, highly analytical and strong numerical capability
• Capacity to translate data into useful business conclusions and recommendations
• Strong teamwork and communication skills
• Independent and pro-active way of working within agreed timelines
• Ability to make fact-based and structured decisions in a hectic environment
• Fluent English in spoken and written
• Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
• Experience in MS Office tools and other relevant systems and/or ability to quickly acquire needed skills
• Knowledge of one or multiple reservation system(s) is considered a benefit
The new team member is a a team-player who is skilled at investigating and solving erroneous situations, has strong analytical capability and likes to dig into details and work independently within agreed timelines. Therefore, ownership of your own responsibility area, good co-operation and self-leadership skills are valued.
Previous working experience in travel management will give you a great advantage in this role.
Come and be a part of an international and energetic team!
We are filling one maternity leave replacement position.
If the above mentioned seems interesting to you, we are looking forward to your application. Make sure to apply right away as we are contacting suitable candidates immediately.
If you need any additional information or have questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact us and discover more via www.finnairbusinessservices.com