- Esmane info
The successful candidate will work within a cross-functional team and be involved in all aspects of Java development. This will involve working with technical colleagues, project managers and product owners to develop and maintain a multi-tier platform. Successful candidates are expected to take ownership of development tasks and provide estimates and documentation for the chosen solution. Support will form part of the responsibilities and will involve liaising with internal personnel to help investigate and resolve issues. Excellent written and spoken English is critical, as you will be required to communicate with colleagues, line managers and occasionally large multinational clients.
- 7+ years of experience with Java (preferably Java 8+) ;
- Spring Boot, Spring MVC;
- extensive experience with REST APIs;
- clean coding methodologies (SOLID, YAGNI);
- good understanding of microservices architecture and DDD (Domain Driven Design) Unit testing frameworks (Junit, Mockito);
- Git /Maven /Jenkins/SQL;
- familiarity with Docker.
Preferable (but not essential):
- event driven architectures based in RabbitMQ or Kafka;
- NoSQL (Cassandra/Mongo);
- in-memory caches (Redis, Hazelcast);
- BDD Concepts;
- performance monitoring and tuning;
- ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment;
- self-motivated and solution-oriented;
- highly organized with strong attention to detail and follow-through;
- ability to plan strategically, but stay on top of tactical execution;
- demonstrate strong ability to contribute ideas and solutions which will make a real difference to this fast growing business in the exciting and evolving US gaming market.
This role may require occasional travel to our offices in Sofia, Bulgaria.
- Working with project managers, product owners, and external customers to implement new projects and functionality in a fast-paced agile environment.
- Taking lead development roles on projects, including making architectural decisions, and taking responsibility for the full development lifecycle.
- Maintenance of existing code including bug fixes and optimizations.
- Identifying the root causes of incidents to improve operational efficiency and deliver suitable solutions.
- Enhancing our back-office tools, including identifying and implementing enhancements for teams such as Customer Services and Account Management as well as development .
- Documenting developed solutions.
Omalt poolt pakume
- Sports/health compensation.
- Sick leave 100% paid from 1st to 5th day.
- 38 calendar days of vacation (28 working days of vacation).
- Individual training budget.