- Esmane info
Stoneridge Electronics is a leading supplier to the automotive, truck, bus and off-road markets. Our products range from Telematic systems, driver information systems, and tachographs through electronic control modules and power distribution centers to multiplex systems and cockpit switch modules. We also offer aftermarket products and are proud to supply products and systems to the majority of the most well-known European Vehicle producers. We are well established in Europe and being a part of the Stoneridge Group enables us to work with customers worldwide. More information http://www.stoneridge-electronics.com and www.stoneridge.com
Job description, tasks:
• Participate in the continuous improvement work according to IATF 16949 (process oriented).
• Quality data analyses, supporting other departments and customers with quality data.
• Constantly work to assure that Stoneridge quality meets the expectations from our customers.
• Root cause analysis of customer returns and internal faults (Mainly electronic related products) and initiating corrective actions based on the results of the analysis.
• Assure that processes meet Stoneridge Quality standards and goals.
• Co-operate in daily work and projects with customers and all other Stoneridge departments.
• Provide quality support for production groups.
• Promote and use of structured and standardized methods.
• Participate in new project development as a resource for the Advanced Manufacturing Engineering team.
• Higher technical education in electronics or mechanics.
• Quality engineering experience.
• Previous experience of work with both “hands on” quality and statistical tools (e.g. Lean production, Six Sigma, FMEA, SPC etc.)
• Proficient in English (spoken and written).
• Open attitude, eager and willing to learn and teach.
• Good communication and documentation skills.
• Good computer skills (MS office package).
• Familiarity with the AIAG Advanced Quality Planning and Control Plan standard, FMEA's, PPAP's, Dimensional layouts.
• Automotive experience.
• Experience in reading mechanical drawing understanding of mechanics.
• Project management.
- Friendly atmosphere
- Flexible, creative and exciting international work
- Education and trainings
- Opportunity to grow both professionally and personally
- Modern working conditions
- Mobile phone and compensation
- Sport opportunities / discounts
- Travel opportunities
- Competitive salary
Type of job: full time job
Start of job: on agreement
Please apply with CV in English. Suitable candidates will be contacted.