- Esmane info
DevOps Engineer at Checkout.com:
Checkout.com is actively looking for a passionate DevOps Engineer who will participate in the planning, design, development, deployment and maintenance of a set of network and security initiatives within our AWS Cloud environment.
You'll be working alongside a number of dedicated DevOps engineers working within the AWS Cloud. Your primary responsibilities will be developing Terraform modules, CI/CD pipelines, supporting developers, and building secure networks.
Joining a high-growth global FinTech Company and collaborating with various enthusiastic and excellence-driven Engineers, you'll gain exposure to a fast-scaling Cloud environment where you will be able to learn while making a real impact.
Finance and Treasury Services is a suite of products responsible for enhancing and optimisation Checkout.com’s financial processes, becoming the golden source and distribution hub of financial data to a variety of end user groups. With Checkout.com’s fast paced growth and complex business domain we thrive in the ongoing challenges of data integrity, granularity, and scalability.
The Internal Finance Suite is a product which aims to provide practical accounting and treasury insights to Checkout.com’s Finance team, supporting the calculation of our financial position by reducing the complexity, risk and time cost associated with their processes.
- 2+ years of experience designing and operating distributed systems based on Linux
- 1+ year experience with AWS/GCP/Azure
- 1+ year experience with infrastructure-as-code, such as Terraform
- Experience with scripting - Python, bash
- Experience with CI / CD pipelines such as Jenkins
- 1+ year experience with Docker
- 1+ year experience with cluster orchestration systems (Kubernetes, Mesos, Nomad…)
- Experience with Git
- Good knowledge of network infrastructure design & public cloud architecture
- Self-motivated, able to deliver consistent results through problem solving
- Autonomous, able to manage numerous projects simultaneously with minimal guidance
What You'll be doing:
- Collaborate with passionate technologists across multiple disciplines to ensure security, resiliency and performance requirements
- Take part In the evolution of the infrastructure and development of the infrastructure code base
- Create scripts and pipelines to automate routine tasks
- Help to develop the multi accounts and multi VPC structures