- Esmane info
Requirements for candidates
Skills & Qualifications:
- Ability to think critically and draw from experience to make decisions
- Computer literacy
- Care in dealing with sensitive information
- Ability to understand both written and oral instructions in English
- Ability to write, read and speak in the required languages
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and identify customer’s needs
- The ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Ability to independently research solutions and solve problems
- Strong customer orientation
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Performance driven and a strong team player
- Fluent and advanced skills both oral and in specialized languages would be an asset
- High school diploma required
- Flexible and has the ability to quickly adjust to frequent process and information changes
Knowledge & Experience:
- Minimum of 3 years in a position with relevant experience would be an asset
- Knowledge of Sportsbook industry would be an asset
Basic office skills including knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
To handle customer communication on behalf of our company, researching and resolving customer issues, using available tools and interdepartmental support. Problem-solving, administering the customer’s account.
Essential Job Functions / Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Answer and support customer-facing communication in required languages, and translate emails, website information, and any other matter as requested.
- Research solutions to customer issues
- Interact with various department to resolve customer issues
- Use available tools and information resources to resolve problems
- Use a comprehensive knowledge of our website to investigate and resolve issues
- Escalate unresolved problems in accordance with establish policy procedures and protocols.
- Administer client account management including updating notes in accounts
- Research transaction discrepancies and take appropriate action
- Monitoring of customer activity, including assisting in the identification of fraudulent activity or abuse
- Amending / adjusting transactions in customer accounts when necessary or instructed
- Maintain professionalism and adhere to company standards during all interactions.
- Assistance with special Customer Services projects
- Other tasks and duties as assigned.