- Esmane info
Cloudmore is an international, high-growth, Swedish SaaS company providing digital marketplaces optimized around the purchase and sale of goods and services built on next-generation, customer-centric business models.
We help our customers streamline end-to-end sales and consumption of any cloud and non-cloud service or product. The Cloudmore product automates and optimizes business processes, including service procurement, provisioning, management, billing, cost allocation, and governance.
We are seeking an experienced Quality Assurance Automation Engineer, who would have the opportunity to participate in buildup a test automation framework, and create new and maintain existed automated tests for functional and integration verifications.
You would be
- Automate functional, integration and API tests;
- Participate in and conduct regular test case peer review and automation code reviews;
- Develop and maintain robust, scalable, and high–quality test automation solutions for integration and functional testing;
- Work together with QA engineers and developers to improve test coverage in all levels
- 3+ years of work experience as a QA Automation Engineer or SDET or Software developer
Be proficient in Python;
- Solid understanding of defect reporting, version control, and configuration management best practices, along with different testing phase best practices and objectives (functional, system integration, UAT, performance);
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills;
- Ability to complete setup goals with minimal supervision;
- Good spoken and written English;
- Experience to setup and maintenance CI/CD (preferable GitHub Actions) is a plus
- Experience with Playwright is a plus.
- Join a great team that is solving hard issues while having fun;
- 35 calendar vacation days;
- Remote friendly;
- Flexible working hours;
- Sport benefits.