- Esmane info
Head of HR
Our HR team at NabuMinds is taking care of the employee wellbeing and supporting the growth of the company. We are looking for an experienced and ambitious Head of HR. If you are an excellent self-starter and a trustworthily partner for managers and employees, then you might be the one who we're looking for.
In this position you will have an opportunity to:
- Develop and implement HR initiatives in line with organisational objectives
- Lead the organisation’s HR department, including talent acquisition, learning and development, employee engagement, compensation and benefits, talent management, HR information systems (HRIS) and financial planning of the department
- Be a trusted advisor and partner to all managers
- Be a go-to person to all employees, whether it’s about sharing concerns, giving feedback or coming up with new ideas
- Manage and develop legal compliance for work policies, compensation and benefits plans and the general company wellbeing
- Lead employee surveys and analyse the feedback and data, with the aim of creating a better working environment and engaged culture
- Manage payroll processing and administration. Cooperate with managers to run annual salary reviews
- Participating in other administrative and supportive activities, like organising team events and designing the work environment.
You will be successful in this role when you have:
- At least 3 years of work experience in a similar role, preferably in an international company
- Excellent knowledge and practical experience in Estonian employment law and job markets
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Exemplary communication and excellent interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of employer branding
- Good organisational and analytical skills
- Fluent in English and Estonian (both spoken and in writing)
We will show our gratitude by:
- Creating a relaxed, exciting and fun international English-speaking environment
- Working in an awesome brand new office in Ülemiste City
- Organising different company and team events
- Offering Seesam health insurance and Stebby compensation for sports
- Creating an opportunity to learn and develop
- Offering a competitive salary based on experience and a motivation package
Nabuminds specialises in providing CRM, Business Intelligence, Content Marketing, Data and Graphic Design services for e-commerce businesses.
We actively seek to improve our clients’ operational efficiency, as well as the customer experiences they offer. We do this by providing actionable insights that are detailed, yet accessible. We do things with a high level of automation, and our work is infused with inspired creativity at every step.
Learn more about Nabuminds: https://nabuminds.com/