- Esmane info
We are in search of a new colleague to focus on Operational Risk Management and reporting for Group Payment, do you have the experience and the well to develop our way of working? You could be the one we are looking for.In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Facilitate and lead risk and control self-assessment to increase risk awareness and proactive risk mitigation
- Incident handling (Operational incidents, Lessons learned and follow up)
- Support implementation of policies, directives, and instructions
- Monitor and report operational risk issues
- Internal Audit and External Audit follow up regarding audit findings
- Establish, follow up and co-ordinate compliance within NPAP (New Product Approval Process)
- Facilitate and execute relevant change and improvement activities within the operational risk area
What is needed in this role:
- You have a relevant academic degree.
- knowledge in payment products and/or long experience from Operational Risk area
- The position requires strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office
- You have a solution-oriented mindset and "can do" attitude
Group Payment is responsible for four home markets with the purpose to develop competitive and innovative Payments and Cash Management products. The Payments area is going through a big transformation and with that comes the criticality of our roll as Risk Managers. Our responsibility is to support Group Payment in their exiting journey and provide them with balanced risk profile and business driven compliance based on established efficient processes and risk tools. Working with future infrastructure such as the new Nordic Payments Infrastructure (P27) and ISO 20022 makes the task both fun and challenging and we always need to find the way be aligned with the development pace and regulations connected to Payments.
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the share delivery program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference."Join our team and ...
Be a part of an international team of professionals, who are jointly delivering challenging tasks, supporting, and helping each other to deliver according to the organsation expectations." Shwan Mosui, your future leaderWe look forward to your application at 31.01.2022 the latest.
Recruiting manager: Shwan Mosui +46 722410602
Career Consultant: Jurgita Staronytė +37061153766
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
If you are to be employed in Latvia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2000-3000 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
If you are to be employed in Lithuania, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2250-3350 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
If you are to be employed in Estonia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2250-3350 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here!
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.