- Esmane info
ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY
We are looking for a committed Business & Client Manager to our successful international recruitment agency. Are you a person that enjoys business development, reaching new goals and company records as well as finding new business opportunities? You want to not only lead, but make a true difference for a Recruitment Agency Office in Tallinn?
Right now, we have big ambitions for our office in Tallinn, and wish to grow the team during 2022. Do you wish to be part of the growth and help the Tallinn Office of Nordic Jobs Worldwide to become the biggest recruitment agency in Estonia? You are motivated by opening new doors, always getting better together as a team and an endless optimist? Then you might be just what we are looking for.
What will you be doing?
As a Business & Client Manager, you are part of our Operations and Recruitment team in Tallinn. You are responsible for developing the team and will be using creative thinking to inspire the team. You lead by example, following the company values with eagerness and are self-driven. You are handling communication with several clients in the Baltic area and creating new partnerships. You will be also working together with other Business Managers to take best practices into use and find common success within the brand. In addition to developing the team, you help out with international recruitment, finding multilingual candidates to our many clients.
THE WORLDWIDERS - WHO WE ARE
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is an ambitious recruitment company that focuses on connecting Nordic-speaking candidates from Sweden, Norway, Finland, and Denmark with some of the biggest businesses in the world. Together with the twin brand Multilingual Jobs Worldwide, we have become the best agency in Europe delivering Nordic and Multilingual recruitment services.
The company has been growing a lot since the start in 2017 until today, with good results and profit. No investors, loans, or sold invoices, just organic growth, stone by stone. We love freedom at work and have a creative team of colleagues who reach new goals and heights every day. We work with over 130 customers in 29 different countries.
We are a culture-driven organization that are driven by our values. It permeates the work we do daily for our customers and candidates.
TOP CLASS PERFORMER - We aim to be the best in the world in what we do!
GLOBAL CONNECT - We are connecting people worldwide!
ALWAYS ADAPTING - Future driven mindset, with simplicity behind every decision!
CLIENT PARTNERSHIPS- The key to success, we create this together!
COMMON SUCCESS - Win-Win-Win is always our ambition!
PASSIONATE AT WORK - We love what we do!
We are a young company (average age 28 years old!) with fantastic cohesion and community. If you love high energy environments and exciting challenges, then consider joining us!
THE ROLE / CORE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for the supervision of a group of international recruiters
- Coaching them on their performance on a regular basis to ensure KPIs, client delivery and company goals
- Responsible for creating action plans to deliver candidates to our clients, ensuring the quality of candidates is up to our standard
- Responsible for creating brand awareness for your team within the organization and for the brand as a whole
- Conduct Team Meetings to inspire and lead your employees
- Constant development of your own division to increase the brand success
- Ability to use creativity to come up with new ideas to increase the brand success and team spirit
- Schedule and organize team activities
Be an active part of the recruitment team by sending and placing talent to our clients on a weekly basis
WHO YOU ARE
- You know how to motivate & inspire people to deliver top results
- You speak English fluently. A Nordic language skill is a plus, but not a requirement
- You enjoy working with targets and KPI’s
- You are a fast learner
- You are reliable and take responsibility for your actions
- You can identify yourself with the company values
- Relevant education: Bachelor or Masters in BA or related degree preferred
- Proven background of team/business development
- Big interest to work in the recruitment industry
- Sales-driven and motivated to truly make a difference in the team through continuous development and finding new business opportunities
- Highly motivated & emphatic individual with skills to develop and coach team members to achieve performance expectations
- Work well under pressure with strong decision-making skills and an ability to self-manage
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to lead team in multi-tasking, prioritization, and meeting deadlines
- Ability to mentor, coach, lead and inspire a team of employees
- Ability to handle and create new client partnerships
- True team-player, a go-getter, motivated by results
WHAT WE OFFER YOU - BECOME A PART OF THE WORLDWIDERS
- A position within a stable, fast-growing international business in the centrum of Tallinn
- Opportunity to build your team in Tallinn and grow the business: Goal is to move from co-working space to own offices within 2022
- The ability to help shape the development and growth of your team. We value your input and expertise
- Excellent base for further internal growth
- Competitive salary and excellent commission structure
- English language spoken at work
- International team of motivated and hard-working individuals, that enjoy working with each other!
- Client trips abroad, work week opportunity at our other European offices: Meeting other brand, business, client and office managers
Successful candidates will be contacted by phone and first video interview will be scheduled.
If you are ready to take on this challenge and make the Estonian team grow into the biggest recruitment team in Estonia, we are very much looking forward to your application! Send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be in touch.