- Esmane info
Infinity Global Exchange OÜ is seeking to recruit an AML Officer. The chosen candidate will be focused on Estonian-related compliance and AML related tasks in what is a rapidly developing business engaged in B2B for crypto-payment processing and wallet solutions.
• Performing the AML Officer role across the license held by the company in Estonia.
• Ensuring that client due diligence is collected to the appropriate standard in order to comply with the regulatory and legal requirements in Estonia
• Undertaking compliance and transaction monitoring to ensure that the company remains compliant with all applicable regulatory and AML/CFT requirements.
• Undertaking risk checking of BTC related transactions with tools provided by the company
• Ensuring proper records and files are kept
• Preparing and submitting all of the relevant regulatory reporting to the Estonian FIU if required
• Monitoring the Estonian FIU website for the release of revised standards and guidance.
• Updating compliance and AML Manuals and ensuring that they remain compliant with local regulatory requirements.
• Assisting with the preparation and updating of internal policies and procedures continuing to ensure compliance with local regulatory standards.
• Leading and managing relevant aspects of any audits or visits from the Estonian FIU.
• Providing support and training to the staff related to compliance and AML matters.
• Be vigilant in looking at ways to mitigate risks, especially with a focus on AML/CFT Risk but with open mandate to raise all issues generally as well and ensure the company is in keeping with industry with respect to KYC and AML tools, as well as risk mitigation related to this area.
• Candidates must hold a strong working knowledge of the Estonian regulatory and AML framework
• At least 2 to 3 years financial services experience in a Compliance and AML environment
• Candidates must be able to self-motivate, work at senior level as part of a team, and be able to learn new regulations and be trained on Bitcoin blockchain tracing tools and others.
• Candidate must hold qualifications related to Compliance and ongoing training must be undertaken with respect to cryptocurrencies and their regulation/aspects of due diligence
• Candidate must be solution oriented, work with the business, and ensure a solid AML/KYC procedures continuously.
• Competitive salary
• Flexible hours with the remote working possibility
• Option to discuss part-time hours