- Esmane info
We are looking for a solution-focused person, who is a great communicator and a team player. Your role is to participate in product and platform development - work closely with the installment loan product team to develop new features and services. You will be working on the core architecture of the company’s backend systems and developing and maintaining scalable software solutions and high-quality web platforms that are built up with automation in mind.
- Architecting and designing our backend systems and document processes and procedures.
- Working closely with our product, collaborating with key stakeholders and contributing ideas.
- Coding, following and maintaining coding standards and best practices.
- Writing unit tests
- Participating in scrum ceremonies: sprint planning, refinements, retrospectives, etc.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, SKILLS, AND COMPETENCIES:
- At least 5 years of professional experience.
- Experience with distributed systems. You know what it takes to design software using
microservices architecture and modern tools.
- You are familiar with event streaming and message queues.
- Experience with API design
- Good analytical, problem-solving and communication skills.
- Results oriented
- Fluency in English
- PHP, JS
- Docker, Kubernetes
- SQL (Postgres)
- Atlassian, Bitbucket
BONUS POINTS IF YOU HAVE:
- Experience or understanding of high volume transactional applications development, using
market leading web technologies.
- Experience with AWS cloud services.
- Familiar with Scrum or other agile development methodologies.
- Any certificates proving your professional skills.
- You love optimization and the beauty of automation.
- Working knowledge with large data sets (data mining, data analytics and reporting).
- Previous experience of migration from monolith to microservices.
- Any experience with dev ops tools - Ansible, Terraform, Bitbucket pipelines etc.
- Dynamic, challenging, and rewarding work within a rapidly growing international
- Chance to contribute to the business' decision-making processes and make a tangible
- Talented and fun international team who always has your back;
- Supportive environment facilitating growth and achievement;
- Flexible working hours;
- Regular company parties and events;
- Office with games, pool table, free snacks/drinks and the possibility to work remotely;
- Powerful equipment and modern tools;
- On-demand sponsorship for your professional development;
- Competitive remuneration package.
HOW TO APPLY:
Apply through the system or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org For more information please contact our Product Engineering Manager Taivo Kuusik via email email@example.com.