- Esmane info
CR14, founded a year ago, is building the next generation cyber range, that will power the future of cyber defence education and training. Our customers come in all sizes: from small cyber-security startups to governments and NATO. We are backed up by more than 10 years of experience and excellent industry partnerships, and proud to enjoy the luxury of having customers perspective in-house.
We are running a high-performance data centre with unique cyber-physical systems, such as ICS, telecommunication, and maritime systems. Our infrastructure is capable of deploying >5000 VMs in mere hours and the network capture from one day goes beyond hundreds of TB. We are running our own 5G network when rest of the world is catching up.
CR14 offers a unique place to experiment, learn through success and failures and develop yourself to the next level.
Full-stack developer is expected to:
- Build and develop services, which support conducting large-scale cybersecurity exercises
- Improve and add new integrations to existing web services, powering every-day internal business processes
- Be involved in planning and development of novel applications
- Help shaping a modern development team and best practices
Expectations on candidate:
- Deep understanding of web technologies and best practices, tools, and languages in the field
- Previous experiences with web applications integrations and modern API design
- Excellent verbal and written English
Everything will be even smoother if You:
- Have worked with Ruby on Rails, Node.JS or Rust
- Familiarity with any major front-end frameworks (i.e React, Vue, Angular)
- Know your way around Docker or similar container technologies
- Have experience with various data storage solutions (SQL, MongoDB, Redis)
- Are familiar with Active Directory or LDAP protocol
- Have good grasp of networking technologies
We look forward to receive your CV and salary expectation ASAP! Don’t wait for the deadline!
Should you have any questions, please get in touch with us at email@example.com, and we will get back to you shortly.